We selected Jeff as our agent to sell our Graduate Hospital condo based on several criteria:
– his reputation from longstanding friends who had either personal or secondhand experience working with him on deals;
– seeing multiple “For Sale” signs for Jeff in our neighborhood and directly adjacent (e.g. west of Broad and both north and south of South)
– his expertise with the University City market and the hope that he might suggest Graduate Hospital as an alternate for individuals interested in buying there;
– his responsiveness to voicemails/e-mails before we were signed on as clients;
– his ability to provide guidance (especially when considering multiple offers), as well as his candor by not being a “yes-man” but instead telling us when he disagreed with our impressions/ assessments on items;
– his and his team’s flawless execution of all details when we were under contract.
In short, Jeff just did a great job for us and we’re pleased to recommend him to others.